17.6.04

11 not 6, and 4 or Fussball schauen

I've had the whistling part from Kill Bill vol1 stuck in my head for three days. Is there a soundtrack for that yet?

I'll get to writing as soon as I do a quick precipitation with ice water.

A public transit adventure:
I can take either bus 6 or bus 11 to get to the school, so I just kind of assumed that I could take either back to my house. I've only ever taken the 6 back, but the 11 was there so I thought, "why not?". Oh how wrong I was. I was taken farther and farther away from my desired destination. I saw four girls on unicycles. I passed four car dealerships: VW, Mercedes, one i forgot, and Porsche. After passing more than 4 stops, I realized that I must be headed the wrong way. I got off the bus, ate a Doener, and found my way back home.

The soccer game:

I don't really understand, but the Deutschland gegen Holland soccer game ended with a score of 1-1. Apparently, ending without a winner is acceptable. Do you have some soccer knowledge that you can share with me? Can someone ask Joe Tran whats going on? He's the only soccer player I can think of.

The game was really fun anyways. We grilled out and hung out until midnight. Stefan is the guy in the top picture. Eva is helping him get ready for the grilling. Giovanni, in the bottom picture, broke his glasses climbing, so he is squinting.

1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i konw nothing about the soccer tie. seems ridiculous to me. but i do know that tomorrow is drew's birthday! Happy Birthday! do something fun and enjoy your day!
danis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home