15.6.04

Prost!

Today I kept thinking I was making chemistry mistakes when I was not. I might have breathed some HCl gas though. That's not a good idea.

Tonight I will watch my first complete professional soccer game on television. Germany is playing the Netherlands. We're very excited about this around here.

Some people from my Bible study showed me around town and then we ate dinner. The guy in the black shirt in the front is Johannes. I work out with him sometimes. The girl in the left back in the white and black is Katja. She's the leader of the group. The girl in the right back with blonde hair is Nina. She let me have her old cell phone, so now I have my own German handy number.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as a man of many sensitive odors, take it from me...HCl gas may be the most potent smell i've ever experienced.
-no (everyone else signs with their initials...i thought i'd hop on)

p.s. the gym is lonely without you, drew. the only person i have to talk to is surfer todd, with "dude" being a recurring word/focus in the conversation.

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your beer garden looks a lot nicer than the bar in venice looked last night. but ill bet your bar didnt have michael jackson blaring and italian men breaking stools on the pavement outside of it.
djc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home