10.6.04

von Speilhall; ueber id photos

I'm in perhaps the only place I've ever been that is more shady in the day than during in the night. Its a little pool hall in a really nice part of town, but during the day... eesh.. i dont know the deal is.

If you ever plan to live in Regensburg for an amount of time, please remeber to bring some small passport photos. In the last two days I've had to pay a total of 7,50€ for little id photos. I bought a group of four to have one for my id for the sport center on campus that cost me 5€, and then I had to buy another set of four for 2.50€ from the train station people when I bought a BahnCard.

I was wrong not to bring shorts. Its really getting warm, and I'd like some to just walk around in the city with. I think I'll be visiting H&M for a pair or two. I alsmot bought a linen suit from H&M because it was only 100€- I might return for it. As well, perhaps I should not admit this, but I rolled up my jeans to the man-capri earlier today because I was just too warm. I don't plan to bring this trend back with me, but hey all the stylish euromen are doing it ! (of course many of stylish euromen also carry those long keychain things that hang out of your pocket)

1 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

drew....if you would have packed like i do...you would not have the problem you are having...you would have everything including 12 black shirts and 10 pairs of shorts just in case...you should have taken my advice!

-T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home