14.6.04

Adventure and Ice Cream

The first night when I returned to Elizabeth's WG, it was populated with a variety of random men of Latin decent. They were having a salsa party in the kitchen. I was briefly captured by an inebriated German for moving in a circle together. I don't think that the motion we created was worthy of the title dancing. The rest of the weekend was full of adventure and ice cream. Elizabeth’s concert of the Haydn work Die Schoepfung was really beautiful.

On Saturday, as previously stated, a trip was taken to France. The city had a "La Petite Venice" with little canals and such. You can't see it in the picture, but we're standing on a bridge over one.


On Sunday before the concert, we went hiking in the Black Forest. It was foggy and mysterious.

2 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

drew...ohmygosh..ok first of all...i'm so stupid...I had no idea that when you were talking about this "Elizabeth" that you meant Terry...I just thought you were really good and making friends and had already met a German girl and was on the hanging-out-in-the-apartment basis...second of all...I love the forest picture...the only thing missing is me as a fairy in it...it is so amazing. Tell Elizabeth Terry I say hi...and i'm a dumbass.

-The T Fairy

 
At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew, the pictures are amazing. Im glad you had a great weekend. For some reason I cannot find an internet place or send emails from this computer, so I guess this is the only forum I have for communication at the moment. Saw Eric yesterday...his hair is HUGE. Venice is great and does NOT smell (so far). Ill call you soon.
Danis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home