8.6.04

The Two Hole Punch of Deutschland

I'm just sitting here listening to my Royal Tennembaum's Soundtrack (word to the T) and contemplating the two hole punch of Deutschland. Let me explain. Perhaps not everywhere, but in this lab all binders come with two prongs for the paper to fit on instead
of three. The holes are about this far apart apart:

X------------------------------------------------- X


I have no qualms with the design, but the actual two-hole-puncher is a little inefficient- its just difficult to get the paper in the correct place because it is smaller.

Today I lengthened the chain of amino acids- thats right, we've got glycine in the mix now- that I've been working on. I'm sure this is fascinating to you.

Tonight Giovanni- look back two posts for more info on him- is making us some sweet homemade Italian pizza. Aparently all social activities of the people in this lab happen on this hallway because this will be happening here at the lab kitchen at 19:00. Last night everyone had a barbeque for Stefan- again, refer back if neccessary- for his birthday. I went to a bible study at Katja's house.

Sara is correct. Paying with coins is fun. I have a velcro pocket on my wallet that is finally in use. And who doesnt love velcro?

Was noch? you might ask, well friends, nothing else. Have a beautiful day.

3 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two hole punch? Whoever heard of such a thing. Insanity I tell you. Glad you are enjoying everything, but I want to see pictures. Make my laptop work! Can't wait to check the site more often.
ciao ciao,
danis

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paying with coins is only fun if you're paying for a bottle of soda or a sundae out of a coin purse while wearing white gloves. Are you wearing white gloves, Drew? And where did the posting go to where you begged for us to leave messages and I railed on you for being a Deutsch-bag? That was golden! Bring it back, or say goodbye to Sullivan visitations to this site. I mean business, kids.
Oh, and, by the way, I'm really excited that my posting will be next to Danis'! It's practically like being in the same room.

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I know this is Drew's website, but I do love the Sullivan and miss her terribly. I am looking into purchasing some nice white gloves and a lace hanky because of her. Italy is not the same without her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home