12.8.04

Its 9:33am in New York City, New York state.

I fly out of the city at 1pm, but Nathan is making me take a taxi at 11. I don't know what we're doing up so early. Nathan just fell back asleep on Meredith's bed I think. We did get up to tell Meredith thanks for the trip. She had to go to her fancy job in the finance world of the city.

Saw the Frogs with Nathan Lane, and it was good. I also saw The Two and Only. It is a really autobiographical, one-man show by a ventriloquist. Its the ventriloquist from the show "Soap". I don't know that show, but maybe my mom will. Nonetheless, it was really great as well.

Meredith loves Chelsea Peretti. I might now also. She has two new projects that are particularly interesting. You can visit the FundRace 2004! to search people in your area who donated money to politicians. They rule is absolutely addicting. It has a database of all of the top American companies and who is on their boards. The connections are endless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home