7.8.04

chips and dip, chocolate chip meringue cookies, and two apples

Nathan and I are in Meredith's dorm room. He fell asleep, so I thought I'd write a little.

We woke up at 4 this morning, glorious 4, and Danis took us to the XNA to fly out. On both of our planes we had at least one screaming child.

Meredith couldn't meet us at her dorm this afternoon because she was upstate with her boss and people she works with. She let us chips and dip, chocolate chip meringue cookies, and two apples as a snack along with a welcome note. So ridiculously nice.

We spent the day walking around midtown, looking at things. Before coming back to the dorm, we stopped at a little diner where I had a bottle of water and Nathan ate some chicken noodle soup. We watched the passers by, and Nathan tried to convince me that a lady was a fortune teller. I wouldn't buy it. As soon Nathan wakes up, we're going to go eat at a restaurant called Radio Perfecto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home