26.7.04

Should I fear the sea lion?

This weekend I had a DAAD conference. The people that organized my scholarship were that, and that was really cool. As well, 22 of 23 people with the scholarship were there. We don't know what happened to number 23. The people were from all over the US and Canada and one guy was even from Puerto Rico. The DAAD is great. If anyone is interested in international study in Germany, they should really check them out.

We went to the zoo on Sunday! It was our group of 15 college students and 1000 families with toddler-aged children. The sea lion was revolting, but I couldn't take my eyes of him.


In further news:
Today is Danis' birthday! First I have to comment how cool it is to have a girlfriend who's name can be made possessive by just adding an apostrophe. Secondly, I want to wish her a happy birthday. Everyone else should as well. There may be consequences if you don't.

3 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sea lion is seriously one of the grsossest looking animals I have ever seen - bugs and crustaceans included.
oht!

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danis...I hate saying happy birthday. It's just a formality that means nothing to me, so I will just say that I'm so glad God put you on this earth, and I hope you have fun celebrating the miracle called your life.
-T
p.s. Are you 21?? YOu should get HAMMERED! PISSED! SLOSHED!!

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Trista, I'm only 20. I'm a baby compared to everyone else. But I did have a good birthday without getting PISSED! or SLOSHED! Thanks for the ideas for next year though, and thanks for the well wishes.
Danis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home