4.7.05

Ac-cra!

I'm trying to learn how to correctly pronounce the capital of Ghana- which I will be in for a few more hours before I go to the village I'm going to work in. I think you kind of say a little "c" in the first syllable and then put a bigger "C" and emphasis on the second syllable.

Many many flights. Some men got into a fight on my plane before I left for Africa. I saw the Sahara out of the window. The flight from Europe to Africa took as long as my flight from America to Europe- so its been lots of flying for me. I thought that one of my bags had been lost, but luckily the airport called me later and had found it!

I leave for Prampram in about 30 minutes. We have a group meeting, and then we meet with community leaders that we'll be working with. The rest of the group that is here with me seems cool. They're almost all college students.

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Schellhase said...

What an exciting trip, Drew. I look forward to hearing more about your experiences.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home