29.6.05

nyc wrap up, africa coming

So I'm back from New York. It was a really great trip. Nathan took me to see Eisley at the Bowrey Ballroom as a birthday present and they were amazing. I bought their cd today. I also saw Hurlyburly with Ethan Hawke and Elizabeth Berkley and The Pillowman. Hurlyburly was good but a little longer than I expected. The Pillowman was brilliant. It was well written, thought provoking, disturbing and funny. Jeff Goldblum, Billy Crudup (from Big Fish), Micheal Stuhlbarg, and Zeljko Ivankek were in it.

I bought some durable clothing for Africa today- two pairs of pants, one tshirt, one shirt that supposedly makes bugs go away. One of the the pairs of pants that I bought are some really nice Arcteryx (women's) pants. They just fit so much better than the guys ones! I'll admit it!

My visa came in today too! It fills up a whole page in my passport. I feel like a really international traveler now.

Anyways, taking a Schellhase idea: if anyone would like a postcard from Ghana leave me a comment with your address or email me.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Drew, Dwight called me tonight, said you were in town, and asked me to get that music from you for him, he's just left for LA for a few days. It's late, so I'll call you tomorrow. But let's get together, even if for just a bit. Talk to you tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home