17.6.05

Rainy Day

Its raining outside, and I like that.

I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change, the show I'm assistant directing at the university, opens tonight at 8. Everyone should check it out. We run this friday at 8pm, saturday at 8pm, and sunday at 2pm and next wednesday at 8pm, thursday at 8pm, friday at 8pm, saturday at 8pm, and sunday at 2pm. It's a really funny show about relationships. I'll be crewing it the first weekend, but the second weekend I'll be in New York visiting Nathan.

Time to go study or memorize lines or something.

2 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Blogger *g* said...

well maybe not so much awkward, but really excited looking! hope you're play goes well. i'm going to try to make the thurs. night show.

 
At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go see the show people. it is hilarious. drew (i'm sure) does an excellent job pushing the wagon on and off stage.

-oht

 

Post a Comment

<< Home